Sunday, October 7, 2018

                                                      Management Assigement  About Myself















  • Assalamualaikum and Hi  everyone , amy name is Nur Aziefaf  Bt  Ibrahim.Which me I am 20 years old now  All my friends call me Aziey .So you can call me Aziey but during high school my old friends call me Ifah .However  when i studying in University  i change my nick name from Ifah to Aziey . I live in Kampung Tualang Rendah Pasir Puteh Kelantan .I have seven siblings and  I was eldest in the family. My father's name is Ibrahim Bin Awang and  My mother' s name is Sabariah Bt Dollah . My father worked as a farmer and my mother worked as housewife . My hobby is hiking ,cooking and watching a drama , but what i liked best hobby is hiking. It is because when i go hiking i will be a very interesting experience . For example exploring nature preservation and so on. I studying at Universiti Teknologi Mara Campus Dungun in Food Service Management . Actually this course in not my first choice but is my second choice. Initially I don't know what is studying in Food Service and how to studying about Food Service.But now I know a little bit about Food Service.Among the subjects taught in the course is Management. Lecturer who teach this subject is Md Noh Bin Abdul Majid . Subject management is studying about Management and Managers but what I understand about Management is how to manage an organization and so on . But some time I  understand what lecturer teach but I don't  know how to ask a questions when i do not understand , Whatever I can improve myself  studying better. Finally, that's all for my blog today . Thank You.

23 comments:

  1. same goes to me. i know nthing about this sbject before :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. after this we can share together about this subject..but please be nice to me and support me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woww nice bussines i.anyways i love management subject🤗

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog.. but can u put some pic.. I don't see any pic here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice story ...and maybe you can try to put some pictures to look more interest...

    ReplyDelete
  6. good intro,but too long sentences, n do not have pictures

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice writing but still can improve..😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. your first expectation about the course same with mine.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahahaha looks like we are on same course! Nice to meet you coursemate!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't lose confident in yourself and don't give up. You can do it 💪🏼

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice story but can you put some pictures

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gudluck for your management subject...But I don't really like a management subject...Nice blog..

    ReplyDelete

                                                                    MY MENTHOL My mentol  is Da'i Afiqah , or her real name is ...